In the business world, all companies seek to boost and optimize their sales exponentially, relying on methodologies and technological tools such as CRM, which allow maintaining, identifying and classifying the preferences of customers in order to offer personalized services.
The main function of CRM applications is to achieve efficiency in the sales process, correct management of prospects and customers, reduce time in sales cycles, increase the profitability of products or services, carry out an analysis specific to customers to achieve an increase in the company's results.
As CRM applications evolve, the process of customer acquisition, allows relationships to be established more effectively, as well as focusing on the optimization and improvement of the customer experience throughout the "customer journey" process.
The benefits that a CRM tool should generate towards managing the relationship with customers are:
· · Making decision making easier: The tool must provide relevant information to those responsible for the area in order to forecast the volume of sales, measure the level of customer service, measure the performance of the entire sales process and the areas related to the same.
· · Real-time information: The CRM platform allows employees to have access to customer data and information. They allow keeping track of the history of emails exchanged with the customer, follow-up calls, communication with prospects, information on prices of products and / or services, contract information, which can be consulted from any device.
· · Greater efficiency in customer service: As part of the benefits of a customer service platform, it is essential to be able to administer, assign and resolve incidents in a fast and easy way, through an automated routing platform among the different departments involved.
· · Identify customers: They allow agents in call centers to automatically identify calls made by prospects / customers who have been in communication with the company, which allows cross-selling with products and / or alternative or complementary services.
· · Increased productivity: The Marketing and Sales areas are integrated in a natural way, which allows sharing key information for the business, which allows the increase of efficiency and effectiveness in the company.
· · Customer loyalty: The CRM platform allows employees to have detailed information about their clients, which allows them to get to know them better and achieve more personalized interactions, thereby laying the foundations to improve the experience and increase loyalty and satisfaction of the clients. customers.
· · Marketing Strategy: With all the information generated in the CRM platform, such as the history of customer behavior, it is possible for companies to generate personalized marketing strategies that are targeted to specific market segments to achieve greater impact in the market. conversion rate with the objective of increasing the number of clients.
In LASO Consulting we have different options of CRM platforms, such as Odoo or Microsoft Dynamics CRM which can fully cover the requirements of your company.
Ask our experts which platform is best for you and request a free product demonstration.